Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YA ALLAH.jauhilah aku dr perasaan nih .


yuph . i wondering right now .
who really cares when i'm really hurting .
nobody , may be .

i don't know why .
but there's a weird feeling inside in my heart .
a feeling that i just can't be describe wtih any words .
a feeling that i can't erase from my mind & my heart one .
it's 'bout you .

i don't want to , but my heart force me to do this .
i cries when u are apart
i smile when u are around .

u are such a good friend to me .
we've shared every little thing we through .
we've shared the laughter and the pain also .
and even shared the tears .

i know every little thing 'bout you .
but i hate this feeling right now .
i think ,
i am in love with you .

i know it's wrong feeling .
but i can't hiding this anymore .
i hate when u are in love with ur love ones .

you broke my heart into a thousand tiny pieces... 
but each and every one of those pieces still loves you,
 and I really don’t know why.


there was a reason for why you broke my heart,
there's a reason for why you laughed when I cried
but there is no reason for why i still love you after all that pain.

i hope this feeling gonna fade away .
i can't stand to take another heart broken anymore .
it was my big fault 'cause in love with you .
im sorry .
im sorry .
im sorry .
I LOVE YOU .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home